Group Finance Manager
A fast growing technology-driven igaming operator, which is innovating the gambling industry, is looking to hire a technical Finance Manager to grow their finance team.
This role would suit someone within two/three years working in an account or analyst role, ideally within a technical accounting role or from accountancy practice, looking to step up into a role with more commercial exposure and responsibility.
Working within a small finance team, the role works directly for the Group Financial Controller and closely with the CFO and is a great learning opportunity.
It is a hybrid role, with at least two days a week based in the Company’s West London office and the remainder working from home.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
- Owning and delivering all month-end accounting and control processes
- Assisting in bi-annual budgeting cycle and monthly rolling forecast process.
- Monthly cash flow and treasury review
- Preparing monthly management and adhoc reports, offering meaningful analysis of movements
- Working with cross-functional teams to maintain the foundational financial framework for the Group
- Compiling and verifying Group wide payrolls
- Review and setting up of supplier payments
- Management of accounting software
- Working knowledge of UK tax and owning tax processes and returns within the Group
The ideal candidate will be:
- At minimum ACCA/ACA finalist
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Flexibility, diplomacy, collaboration and problem solving
- Ability to communicate, written and orally, at an executive level internally and externally across multiple departments and/or companies
- Excellent working knowledge of UK tax systems, other European tax jurisdiction knowledge is desirable
- Demonstrated technical accounting proficiency
sportsbook. We have launched our native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering our customers best-in-class UX/UI. Our ambition is to offer the best gambling experience and we have the knowledge, resources and courage to make it happen.
Kwiff was founded in 2015 and we have been on a rocket trajectory with record customer intake and fast revenue growth. Kwiff has more than 80 employees across our London and Malta offices. Founder Anders Ström has a proven track-record in the industry previously having founded operator Unibet/Kindred Group and sportsbook supplier Kambi. Kwiff offers the advantages of a young and dynamic start-up coupled with the stability and security of a larger and established company. Our London office is located in West London, within walking distance of the District Line.
At kwiff we value people that are:
BOLD – believe they can make a difference and have a big impact.
SMART – action driven, customer centric, curious, good collaborator.
RESPONSIBLE – have great judgement, acts in the company’s best interest, self-motivated
ENTERTAINING – helps creating an awesome customer experience, are easy going, a team player and enjoy having fun at work.