Data Analyst (Malta)
Kwiff Limited is looking for a great new superstar to join the Malta office. This role will give you the opportunity to:
● Choose your path to impact – we believe people are most empowered when they can act autonomously. So rather than telling you what to do, you’ll work with your team to create a vision of your own. Of course, you can always gather feedback from smart, curious people across Kwiff but you’ll have the freedom to make your own calls.
● Grow as an Analyst – Analysts at Kwiff have a broad remit and skillset. Not only will you have the opportunity to have real customer impact, from analysis to feature engineering, you will also work cross-team with other Analysts to solve company-wide problems and develop new skills
● Be the focal point and expert for all data related queries within the organisation.
● Be part of the implementation of tools and frameworks that enable data analysis
● Process, cleanse and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
● Provide support to the management team in relation to budgeting, forecasting and trend analysis.
● Have worked on and understand commercial analysis.
● Work closely with your business counterparts to help them understand and get key insights into their day-to-day operations
● Proactively identify reporting requirements based on eg. changes in customer behaviour or new data being added and suggest solutions
● Degree in a numerical subject or similar qualification (Mathematics, Data Science, Computer Science, Statistics, Physics, Engineering, etc.)
● You have a good working knowledge of SQL code and databases (Postgres, MySQL)
● You are familiar with coding, ideally Python or something similar
● You have experience with BI/visualisation tools (Power BI, Metabase, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
● You have experience in cleaning, structuring, analysing and visualising data from different sources
● You enjoy drawing insights from data and using that knowledge to design actionable outcomes
● You enjoy collaborating with data scientists, engineers, commercial teams and marketers
● You have excellent communication and presentation skills
Some extra skills that are great (but not essential):
● An interest in or previous experience in sports and/or casino gambling
● You have a good understanding of statistics (probabilities, distributions, hypothesis testing)
● You’re proficient with Python, able to automate complex processes and construct robust data pipelines
sportsbook. We have launched our native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering our customers best-in-class UX/UI. Our ambition is to offer the best gambling experience and we have the knowledge, resources and courage to make it happen.
Kwiff was founded in 2015 and we have been on a rocket trajectory with record customer intake and fast revenue growth. Kwiff has more than 80 employees across our London and Malta offices. Founder Anders Ström has a proven track-record in the industry previously having founded operator Unibet/Kindred Group and sportsbook supplier Kambi. Kwiff offers the advantages of a young and dynamic start-up coupled with the stability and security of a larger and established company. Our London office is located in West London, within walking distance of the District Line.
At kwiff we value people that are:
BOLD – believe they can make a difference and have a big impact.
SMART – action driven, customer centric, curious, good collaborator.
RESPONSIBLE – have great judgement, acts in the company’s best interest, self-motivated
ENTERTAINING – helps creating an awesome customer experience, are easy going, a team player and enjoy having fun at work.