Compliance (Marketing) Executive
Malta or Gibraltar
We are looking for a motivated junior Marketing Executive to join our dynamic team in either Malta or Gibraltar.
As a Junior Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for managing the operational aspects of kwiff’s affiliate program. In addition to providing customer services to existing and potential affiliates. Also creating and executing newsletters & mailing campaigns aim at affiliate partners. You will report to the Marketing Manager and work closely with our marketing team providing support in the creation, launching and monitoring of marketing campaigns
- Be the first point of contact for new partners.
- Creating, managing, and updating affiliate accounts in the relevant tools and systems
- execute compliance-related tasks.
- Managing Affiliate Department Inbox: respond to emails in a timely manner and follow up with affiliates’ queries by providing additional information or clarifications as needed.
- Assisting in planning, writing, and managing newsletters and emailing communications targeting affiliate partners.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with routine tasks.
- Coordinates assigned projects within the Department.
- Daily monitoring data sent to Income Access
- Experience – 1 year basic administration or office skills
- Genuine interest in Digital Marketing.
- Organized and detailed oriented personality.
- A flair for creative designing and advertising.
- Proficient in Google Docs, Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, MS Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent writing and editing skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiar with Photoshop
- Project management skills
Kwiff is not gambling as you know it. It’s a new approach to sports betting and casino focusing on giving each player an individual experience. We are determined to challenge the industry by being outrageously innovative and product focused – building the gambling company of the future. To be in total control we have built our own tech platform including a fully automated sportsbook. We have launched our native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering our customers best-in-class UX/UI. Our ambition is to offer the best gambling experience and we have the knowledge, resources and courage to make it happen.
At kwiff we value people that are:
BOLD – believe they can make a difference and have a big impact.
SMART – action driven, customer centric, curious, good collaborator.
RESPONSIBLE – have great judgement, acts in the company’s best interest, self-motivated
ENTERTAINING – helps creating an awesome customer experience, are easy going, a team player and enjoy having fun at work.
Operated by Kwiff Limited, 32 Sovereign Building, Zaghfran Road, Attard ATD9012, Malta. Kwiff Ltd is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eaton Gate Gaming Limited. Eaton Gate Gaming Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission under account number 44448. This licence names Kwiff Ltd as agent and authorises Kwiff Ltd to provide gambling facilities, by way of umbrella licence held by its parent company.
Please bet responsibly. Copyright © 2015 – 2021 Spryme Limited. All rights reserved.