Customer Experience Agent
Kwiff Limited is looking for a Customer Experience Agent based in Malta to join our Operations Team.
As a member of the Customer Experience team, you are the face and voice of kwiff and provide exceptional customer service. The role requires you to have an advanced level of English, it’s shift-based and contacts are via live chat and emails.
- Assisting our players with queries regarding all aspects of our product, from sports and casino to verification and withdrawals.
- Being part of your customer experience team you will be in contact with all departments of the company, broadening your knowledge of industry processes as you work to understand and resolve any issues our players may have.
- Communicate with internal departments regarding any technical issues which may arise.
- Contributing to the development of our innovative betting experience.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to creating a top player experience.
- Great problem solving skills and the ability to make rational, quick decisions under pressure.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Enjoys the challenge of doing something new everyday.
- Can handle individual responsibility and freedom, but also works well within a team.
- Understands that the betting industry requires work on evenings, weekends and overnight.
- Dedication, hard working and excited to take on a variety of interesting tasks
Kwiff is not gambling as you know it. It’s a new approach to sports betting and casino focusing on giving each player an individual experience. We are determined to challenge the industry by being outrageously innovative and product focused – building the gambling company of the future. To be in total control we have built our own tech platform including a fully automated sportsbook. We have launched our native iOS and Android apps on the UK market, offering our customers best-in-class UX/UI. Our ambition is to offer the best gambling experience and we have the knowledge, resources and courage to make it happen.
Kwiff was founded in 2015 and we have been on a rocket trajectory with record customer intake and fast revenue growth. Kwiff has more than 80 employees across our London and Malta offices. Founder Anders Ström has a proven track-record in the industry previously having founded operator Unibet/Kindred Group and sportsbook supplier Kambi. Kwiff offers the advantages of a young and dynamic start-up coupled with the stability and security of a larger and established company.At kwiff we value people that are:
BOLD – believe they can make a difference and have a big impact.
SMART – action driven, customer centric, curious, good collaborator.
RESPONSIBLE – have great judgement, acts in the company’s best interest, self-motivated
ENTERTAINING – helps creating an awesome customer experience, are easy going, a team player and enjoy having fun at work.
This is an exciting time to join us. We are a fresh, diverse and dynamic company founded by industry recognised people with a long successful track record in the gambling business. We know what we are doing and where we are going. Come with us!